- In Yggdraheim Lok convinces Aedor to demand that Eiden allow the Eidenmen to return to Eidenheim
- Magic begins returning to Eidenheim, after the Eidenmen settle in the Garden of Eiden, after leaving Yggdraheim
- The Estier Elves invent their writing
- Estier Elves settle further west
- Rujash, an Estier Elf, declares himself king of Shik, making him the first elven king.
- City of Kalruk is established by the Estier Elf Kanmarkay Senmar
- Atham, and his wife Elai lead tribes who had been residing in the Hall of Eiden back into the world, after being banished for casting magic.
- The cataclysm begins in Acrifor, and the Elden begin to move to Eptor, specifically near the river Nei
- Senmaria is established as more than a city state, colonizing further north
- Tursp, a giant, constructs highways around Ayrie
- Acrifor is almost entirely desert, and almost the entire Elden population is now in Eptor
- Atham begins teaching magic
- A war is fought for Tobraxes, a northern colony of Senmaria
- In Ayrie, many monuments of worship for the giants are built by their human 'subjects'.
- Kalruk begins trading
- Thallore, the first Idnier city is established
- In 3,600 BC an exiled giantess settle on the Isle of Teisor and constructs a Gjeiuptor Hall, the Hall where she lived, and several buildings, including Meijentor, for her servants (the original inhabitants of Teisor.)
- The Elden begin using necromancy
- City of Seisen established to the east of Senmaria, the Maltein Empire is later founded from it.
- 3,500 BC, the Emerald Throne is built on Mt. Rata in Emros.
- From 3500–2340 BC the Estier Elves population explodes, with many cities being established.
- Elder Irhor stops using necromantic arts and dies. replaced by Elder Axrhos
- Scaptor assassinates Axrhos, begins unification of the Elden
- Minstier Elves become a Kingdom, ruled by the Wizard-King Simeos.
- Slaves of the Giants flee to the far north of Ayrie
- The Nieregourge Cairn is constructed for a wizard known as Dagbar
- The great Giant palace begins construction
- Rem-Na unites Eptor
- Ashkira of the Fey-Folk is born in Garajnia